Display cabinet with a wooden frame topped with a crest decoration and a glass front. At the top it has two rings from which it could be hung on the wall. The bible scenes could be moved up and down and easily accessed via a double roll system operated by a handle. The collection of charts had a series of bible scenes numbered from 1 to 119.
These charts were used as teaching materials for the subject known as Religious History, which was compulsory in all schools according to the Spanish Constitution of 1876, which declared the Catholic and confessional nature of Spanish education. Bibl.: Museo Pedagóxico de Galicia (2013), A pedagoxía intuitiva. As láminas educativas, Santiago: Consellería de Cultura, Educación e O.U., Xunta de Galicia, 15.