Books, catalogues, stationery items, pieces of Galician craft and marine fossils are available for sale.
The auditorium can hold up to 100 people. The space hosts lectures, conferences, conventions, concerts; The room is equipped with videoprojector, a screen, audio system and internet connection.
Access is restricted, only allowed upon request. The library is specialised in the sea thematic, from different perspectives including the etnographic, literary, plastic arts, archaeology, etc.
The images extraction from the museums funds is available for educational, research, promotion or publication purposes, under the expressed authorisation of the Museum Management, through the application form provided by the centre.
- Wi-Fi connection at the reception
- Informative brochures available in Galician, Spanish, English and French.
- Audio guides available in Galician, Spanish, English and French.
- The book Guía do Museo do Mar de Galicia, published in Galician is available for sale at the museum’s shop.
- Tavern “Room Museum”
- Rooms for organizing events (concerts, lectures, conferences, etc.)
- Toilets with changing tables for babies